ACCOUNTING FIRST INC. was incorporated on 2001-05-09. This company is now Active.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 18 year(s) 221 days.
|Business Number (BN):||876477613RC0001|
|Name:||ACCOUNTING FIRST INC.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Registered Office Address:||Care of: JOCELYNE LAFRAMBOISE
8210 NASHDALE DRIVE
METCALFE ON K0A 2P0
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 2001-05-09|
« 3895491 CANADA INC.
FONDATION MONDIALE DROGUES ET DÉPENDANCES
WORLD FOUNDATION FOR DRUGS AND DEPENDENCIES »
Information updated: 2019-08-08 05:49 added: 2017-01-25 05:46
- ACCOUNTING MASTER INC.
- ACCOUNTING STELLIOU.COM INC.
- ACCOUNTING ON WEB LIMITED
- Accounting4Bizness Services Inc.
- ACCOUNTING 4 ALL INC.
- ACCOUNTING PARTNERS PLUS INC.
- Accounting2Tax Inc.
- ACCOUNTING PULSE LTD.
- ACCOUNTING EXPERT MD INC.
- AccountingClient.com Incorporated
- ACCOUNTING HARBOR INC.
- FIRST NATION ETHANOL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Abilitec Healthcare Products Ltd.
- MARK LAZAR EQUITIES AND REALTIES INC.
PLACEMENTS ET IMMEUBLES MARK LAZAR INC.
- ACCOUNTING FIRST INC.
- Amanah Tech Inc.
- THE JUMP GROUP INC.
- West 49 (Yonge) Inc.
- Banff Technologies Ltd.
- CANADA FOREST EXPORT CORPORATION
CORPORATION D'EXPORTATION CANADA FOREST
- 3893251 CANADA INC.
- CHEF RANDALL'S MERCHANDISING INC. -
CHEF RANDALL'S MARCHANDISAGE INC.
- Dark Phantasy Communications Inc.
- SECRÉTARIAT FRANCOPHONE INTERNATIONAL DE NOMENCLATURE MÉDICALE (SFINM)
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.