Allmed Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Clinic Inc. was incorporated on 2008-10-03. This company is now Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 2012-12-31.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 10 year(s) 260 days.
|Business Number (BN):||837744820RC0001|
|Name:||Allmed Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Clinic Inc.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 2012-12-31|
|Registered Office Address:||4641 Keystone Crescent
Burlington ON L7M 0M8
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 2008-10-03|
|« 7055374 CANADA CORPORATION LTC Global (Canada) Inc. »|
Information updated: 2019-06-12 15:50 added: 2016-12-09 18:42
- Physiotherapy Foundation of Canada
- Physiotherapy Education Accreditation Canada
Agrément de l'enseignement de la physiothérapie au Canada
- CHIROPRACTIC FOR THE PEOPLE, INC.
- CHIROPRACTIC DIPLOMATIC CORPS, INC.
- Chiropractic for the World Foundation
- CHIROPRACTIC CANADA INC.
- Chiropractic On Wheels (COW) INC.
- CARBON SAFE INC.
- Ailisa Investments Limited
- 7050291 CANADA INC.
- 7050283 CANADA LTD.
- 7050232 CANADA INC.
- BELLETILE INC.
- Allmed Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Clinic Inc.
- TIMESHARE RELIEF (CANADA) INC.
- GRANDVILLE SPECIALTIES INC.
SPÉCIALITÉS GRANDVILLE INC.
- 7058462 CANADA INC.
- Endless Green Energy Inc.
- COARLINE INC.
- LUSSO MEDIA INC.
- Glace Synthétique du Canada Inc.
Synthetic Ice of Canada Inc.
- Lithium Generics Inc.
- Fischer Group Inc.
- Silver Arrow Business Services Corp.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.