APPLIED HIGH TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS LTD. was incorporated on 1987-12-03. This company is now Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 1989-10-30.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 31 year(s) 84 days.
|Business Number (BN):||871861654RC0001|
|Name:||APPLIED HIGH TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS LTD.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 1989-10-30|
|Registered Office Address:||32 INVERMARGE DRIVE
WEST HILL ON M1C 3M4
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1987-12-03|
|« 159414 CANADA LIMITED B.V. SORBEX INC. »|
Information updated: 2017-02-05 19:36 added: 2017-02-05 19:36
- APPLIED KINESIOLOGY CANADA
- APPLIED MICROELECTRONICS INCORPORATED
- APPLIED POLYMER PRODUCTS INC.
- APPLIED HYDRAU-FORCE INC.
- APPLIED ENGINEERING SCIENCES GROUP (AESG) CANADA LTD.
- APPLIED POLYMER TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- APPLIED CRYOGENICS CANADA INC.
- APPLIED VOICE TECHNOLOGY CANADA INC.
- Applied Powder Technologies Canada Inc.
- APPLIED ATHLETICS INC.
- APPLIED KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE CORPORATION
- Higher Ground Neighbourhood Outreach
- FUNDSNET INC.
- APPLIED HIGH TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- AFRICAN SOCIETY FOR HUMANITARIAN AID AND DEVELOPMENT-ASHAD
- ABBA FRUITS & VEGETABLES INC.
FRUITS & LEGUMES ABBA INC.
- B. SCHWARTZ NEW DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANTS (SND) INC.
LES NOUVEAUX CONSULTANTS EN DEVELOPPEMENT B. SCHWARTZ (SND) INC.
- LUNDRIGANS LIMITED
- DEBONAIR HOSIERY MILLS (1987) INC.
- ASHTON BROOK COUNTRY DECORS LTD.
- OTTAWA FIBRE INVESTMENTS INC.
- 159383 CANADA INC.
- COMSTOCK INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- Canadian Insurance Accountants Association
Association Canadienne des Comptables D'Assurances
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.