APPLIED VOICE TECHNOLOGY CANADA INC. was incorporated on 1991-02-04. This company is now Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 1999-09-20.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 29 year(s) 165 days.
|Business Number (BN):||129647798RC0001|
|Name:||APPLIED VOICE TECHNOLOGY CANADA INC.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 1999-09-20|
|Registered Office Address:||1665 WEST BROADWAY # 610
VANCOUVER BC V6J 1X1
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1991-02-04|
|« 2688891 CANADA INC. BIO-ID Corporation »|
Information updated: 2017-02-02 21:55 added: 2017-02-02 21:55
- APPLIED KINESIOLOGY CANADA
- APPLIED MICROELECTRONICS INCORPORATED
- APPLIED POLYMER PRODUCTS INC.
- APPLIED HYDRAU-FORCE INC.
- APPLIED ENGINEERING SCIENCES GROUP (AESG) CANADA LTD.
- APPLIED POLYMER TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- APPLIED HIGH TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- APPLIED CRYOGENICS CANADA INC.
- Applied Powder Technologies Canada Inc.
- APPLIED ATHLETICS INC.
- APPLIED KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE CORPORATION
- VOICE OF ACCESS
- APPLIED VOICE TECHNOLOGY CANADA INC.
- HONGSINGA HOLDINGS INC.
- Fiducie foncière du mont Pinacle
Mount Pinnacle Land trust
- AFFINOMICS ENTERPRISES INC.
- Administration Portuaire de Mont-Louis
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH TECHNOLOGY K.S.P.W. INC.
TECHNOLOGIE DE RECHERCHE ENVIRONNEMENTALE K.S.P.W. INC.
- BIOFORCE CANADA INC.
- CANADA 3000 AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED
- CHAUSSURES PICCOLINI INC.
PICCOLINI SHOES INC.
- LES INDUSTRIES HAAZER INC.
HAAZER INDUSTRIES INC.
- CHURCH OF TODAY - CANADA
ÉGLISE D'AUJOURD'HUI - CANADA
- Calgary Ford New Holland Rentals, Ltd.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.