Enterprises IPG Corp. was incorporated on 1995-04-26. This company is now Inactive - Amalgamated into ENTREPRISES IPG INC. on 2011-03-01.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 23 year(s) 303 days.
|Business Number (BN):||895967172RC0001|
|Name:||Enterprises IPG Corp.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Inactive - Amalgamated into ENTREPRISES IPG INC. on 2011-03-01|
|Registered Office Address:||1455, 32E AVENUE
LACHINE QC H8T 3J1
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1995-04-26|
« DORSET INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS LTD.
PRODUITS CHIMIQUES INDUSTRIELS DORSET LTÉE LAURIER SUR MONTCALM INC. »
Information updated: 2017-01-30 18:14 added: 2017-01-30 18:14
- ENTERPRISES GAME MASTER SYSTEMS INC.
ENTREPRISES GAME MASTER SYSTEMS INC.
- ENTERPRISES MIKE THURSTON INC.
- ENTERPRISES L.A.S.S. CREATIVE COPYWRITERS INC.
L.A.S.S. LES ENTREPRISES DE CREATION DE DROIT D'AUTEURS INC.
- Enterprises Angelo Lima Jr. & Associates Inc.
- Enterprises Robert Labelle - ERL INC.
- ENTERPRISES BRAXO INC.
BRAXO ENTERPRISES INC.
- IPG Insurance Inc.
- IPG INC.
- IPG INC.
- ipgnetwork, inc.
- IPG INC.
- IPG WELLNESS SERVICES INC.
- Enterprises IPG Corp.
- ORION HARDWARE CORPORATION
- CAVENDISH-JERUSALEM EXPRESS INC.
CAVENDISH-JERUSALEM EXPRESS INC.
- Reinders + Rieder Ltd.
- Canadian Foundation for the Prevention of Family Violence
- Precision Service & Engineering Ltd.
- AERONOX (P.A.B.) LTEE
- LINTAS CANADA INC.
- APPLIED SCHOLASTICS CANADA INC.
- SHIVBRO INVESTMENTS INC.
INVESTISSEMENTS SHIVBRO INC.
- DUMONT GAGNON EQUIPEMENTS DE SECURITE INC.
- GÉNÉRATIONS PERRAULT COMMINICATIONS / MARKETING INC.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.