iB.O. Canada Corporation was incorporated on 2013-06-28. This company is now Active.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 7 year(s) 49 days.
|Business Number (BN):||807275334RC0001|
|Name:||iB.O. Canada Corporation|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Registered Office Address:||855 du Rocher
St-Nicolas QC G7A 3X7
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 2013-06-28|
|« Empowering Hands Cursor Inc. »|
Information updated: 2020-07-12 16:42 added: 2016-11-22 12:55
- IBIS S.W. HOLDINGS INC.
GESTIONS IBIS S.W. INC.
- Ibagab Inc.
- IBSMA Incorporated
- IBO HOLDINGS INC.
PLACEMENTS IBO INC.
- IBJIM INVESTMENTS LTD.
LES INVESTISSEMENTS IBJIM LTEE
- IBC - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CREDIT CORPORATION LTD.
- IBCON INDUSTRIES CANADA LIMITED
- IBIS BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS LTD.
- IBEC-AN LTEE
- IBM CANADA PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION INCORPORATED
DISTRIBUTION DE PRODUITS IBM CANADA INCORPOREE
- IBERIAN SEAFOODS LIMITED
- IBAS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES INC.
IBAS, SERVICES ADMINISTRATIFS INTERNATIONAUX AUX ENTREPRISES INC.
- PELOTON PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
PHARMACEUTIQUES PELOTON INC.
- ARTISAN DISCREET MEDICAL INC.
ARTISAN MEDICAL DISCRET INC.
- Les modules Écologiques Move Home Inc.
- ANSWELL MARKETING LIMITED
- ARTEMISION INC.
- Canadian International Visually Impaired Association
- Ariagami Inc.
- Paradise IMPEX Medical Trading Inc.
- iB.O. Canada Corporation
- Yamaska Yoga Ltd.
- Northern Precast Inc.
- Consultants TAHx Consultants Inc.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.