PATIO INTEL-X INC. was incorporated on 1995-03-16. This company is now Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 2000-01-21.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 24 year(s) 277 days.
|Business Number (BN):||Not Available|
|Name:||PATIO INTEL-X INC.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 2000-01-21|
|Registered Office Address:||130 ST JEAN
DRUMMONDVILLE QC J2B 5K8
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1995-03-16|
« GOALBALL CANADA
PTACK DAVIS CONSULTANTS INC.
CONSULTANTS PTACK DAVIS INC. »
Information updated: 2017-01-30 20:31 added: 2017-01-30 20:31
- PATIO LASALLE INC.
- PATIO CREATIONS (T.S.) INC.
- PATIO MULTI-PLUS M.C. INC.
- PATIODEC INC.
- INTELCO PUBLICATIONS INC.
LES EDITIONS INTELCO INC.
- INTELOGY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC.
- INTELCAN TECHNOSYSTEMS INC.
- INTELER COMMUNICATIONS INC.
- INTELLIPROMPT INC.
- Intelogic Trace Canada Inc.
- INTEL GRAPHICS INC.
- INTELLECT CREATION ET COMMUNICATION (ICC) INC.
- United China International Enterprises Group Ltd.
- RENEW CREW FOUNDATION
- AMALGAMATED MOVIECORPS INC.
- VISUAL MAGNETICS INC.
- Chinese Entrepreneurs Society of Canada
- Aboriginal Sport Circle
- CITERNE ALMAC INTERNATIONAL INC.
ALMAC TANK INTERNATIONAL INC.
- ALGARDI SPORTSWEAR INC.
VETEMENTS DE SPORTS ALGARDI INC.
- TDG Manufacturing Inc.
- MAISON DE PROMOTIONS SHARMA INC.
PROMOTIONAL CLEARING HOUSE SHARMA INC.
- SCIENTIFIC UTILITY BRANDS INTERNATIONAL INC.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.