PUBLICATIONS SPORTMANIA INC. was incorporated on 1983-04-20. This company is now Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 1987-05-05.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 36 year(s) 189 days.
|Business Number (BN):||870138856RC0001|
|Name:||PUBLICATIONS SPORTMANIA INC.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 1987-05-05|
|Registered Office Address:||300 RUE ARRAN
ST-LAMBERT QC J4R 1K5
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1983-04-20|
|« LES CONSTRUCTIONS JANRE LIMITEE RINOVAL INC. »|
Information updated: 2017-02-11 08:14 added: 2017-02-11 08:14
- PUBLICATIONS PUBECO LTEE
- PUBLICATIONS BEELINE INC.
BEELINE PUBLICATIONS INC.
- PUBLICATIONS WADDELL INC.
- PUBLICATIONS ENVIROMAG LTEE
- PUBLICATIONS METROCARTE CANADA LTEE
- PUBLICATIONS LA TOUR INC.
- PUBLICATIONS ERIC (1982) INC.
- PUBLICATIONS AUTOBEC LTEE
- PUBLICATIONS TRANS-ACTIONS PUBLICATIONS C.O. LTEE
- PUBLICATIONS GEOKARTART INC.
- PUBLICATIONS ET ENTREPRISES M. DUVAL INC.
- PLACEMENTS MARCEL POITRAS INC.
- FUSION T.K. INC.
- SECURITY AIR EXPRESS INC.
- FASHION 21 YEARN LTD.
FILS MODE 21 LTEE
- RENE PERRON ENTREPRENEUR ELECTRICIEN INC.
- ASSOCIATION OF PART-TIME UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
- LES ENTREPRISES RICHARD SAMSON INC.
- LINGERIE DAME DE PARIS LTEE
- LE GROUPE LACHAPELLE, LAPIERRE & ASSOCIES INC.
- RINOVAL INC.
- PUBLICATIONS SPORTMANIA INC.
- GARY GURMUKH SALES LTD.
- LES PRODUCTIONS SOLICUM INC.
SOLICUM PRODUCTIONS INC.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.