QUADRATECH ELECTRONICS INC. was incorporated on 1988-05-06. This company is now Dissolved for non-compliance (s. 212) on 1997-06-16.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 31 year(s) 144 days.
|Business Number (BN):||891043168RC0001|
|Name:||QUADRATECH ELECTRONICS INC.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Dissolved for non-compliance (s. 212) on 1997-06-16|
|Registered Office Address:||716 INDUSTRIAL AVE
OTTAWA ON K1G 0Y9
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1988-05-06|
|« O'BRIEN WORKFORCE INC. RING-A-MAID SERVICES INC. »|
Information updated: 2017-02-05 09:45 added: 2017-02-05 09:45
- QUADRATECH INSTRUMENTS INC.
- Electronics Managing Business Ltd.
- ELECTRONICS PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP CANADA -
RECYCLAGE DES PRODUITS ELECTRONIQUES CANADA
- Electronics Recycling (Canada) Co. Ltd.
- Electronics Recycling Global Co. Ltd.
- ELECTRONICS AND MORE.CA ENTERPRISES INCORPORATED
- Electronics4All Inc.
- Electronics AG Inc.
- TURKISH NORTHERN CYPRUS ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
- THE LAIRD GROUP INC.
- SCAN-GRAPHICS LIMITED
- PRINCIPAL SYSTEMS INC.
- NEW YORK TONING & TANNING (CANADA) INC.
- 161661 CANADA INC.
- JUSTINIAN ASSOCIATION CANADA INCORPORATED
- Institute of Public Administration of Canada Endowment Fund
- ENEM INC.
- ELITE INSULATED BUILDING SYSTEM INC.
- SPEEDY SECURITY GRILLS INC.
LES GRILLES SECURITAIRES SPEEDY INC.
- ENTREPRISE DE CONCEPTION DE CONTENUS ORGANISATIONNELS (E.C.C.O.) INC.
- COMCHEQ TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- ADVANCE POWER (ENERGX) INC.
- LLOYD K. EDMUNDS & ASSOCIATES INC.
LLOYD K. EDMUNDS & ASSOCIES INC.
- Art du Cellier inc.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.