SISTCORP INC. was incorporated on 1982-08-17. This company is now Active.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 37 year(s) 12 days.
|Business Number (BN):||104872973RC0001|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Registered Office Address:||5950 CAVENDISH BLVD.
COTE ST. LUC QC H4W 3H1
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1982-08-17|
|« PETAX INVESTMENTS INC. SOGICIEL, EDITEUR INC. »|
Information updated: 2017-02-12 05:10 added: 2017-02-12 05:10
- SISTACH HOLDINGS INC.
GESTIONS SISTACH INC.
- SISTO AUTO SPORT INC.
- SISTEMA PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- SISTEMALUX INC.
- SISTERS OF ST. JOSEPH OF ST. JOSEPH'S GENERAL HOSPITAL, THUNDER BAY
- SISTEMALUX (T.B.) INC.
- SISTERS OF THE SACRED HEART OF RAGUSA
- SISTEMALUX INC.
- SISTEAM SOFTWARE AND COUNSULTING INC.
- SISTER RED ENTERPRISES INC.
LES ENTREPRISES SOEUR ROUGE INC.
- sisters cherrie inc.
- SIMLOGE DU QUEBEC LTEE
- DEVON ESTATES LIMITED
LES IMMEUBLES DEVON LTEE
- CZYBO INVESTMENTS INC.
LES PLACEMENTS CZYBO INC.
- MARKETING ROBERT GOULET INC.
ROBERT GOULET MARKETING INC.
- FUSION MARINE INC.
- CONCORDE PLASTICS & CHEMICALS INC.
PLASTIQUES ET CHIMIES CONCORDE INC.
- FRUITS ET JUS NATURE F.J.N. INC.
- LACKMAN & VANDAHL INC.
- QUEBEC HOT DOG INC.
- RICHER SORKIN & ASSOCIATES ALBERTA INC.
- BIG FOOT PRODUCTIONS LTD.
LES PRODUCTIONS GRAND PIED LTEE
- LOGICIELS GOLIATH DU CANADA LTEE.
GOLIATH SOFTWARE CANADA LTD.
- Canadian Council of Corvette Clubs Western Region (1982)
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.