TEAC CANADA LTD. was incorporated on 1984-04-09. This company is now Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 2013-03-28.
Their business is recorded as Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders. As so far this company has running for 36 year(s) 136 days.
|Business Number (BN):||105153050RC0001|
|Name:||TEAC CANADA LTD.|
|Type:||Non-distributing corporation with 50 or fewer shareholders|
|Active Status:||Dissolved by the corporation (s. 210) on 2013-03-28|
|Registered Office Address:||165, MATHESON BLVD. EAST
MISSISSAUGA ON L4Z 3K2
|Governing Legislation:||Canada Business Corporations Act - 1984-04-09|
|« JACQUES CHOUINARD ISOLATION INC. V.B.J. ADVERTISING INC. »|
Information updated: 2017-02-09 22:25 added: 2017-02-09 22:25
- TEACHING OF THE INNER CHRIST OF CANADA
- TEACH & TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD INC.
- TEACHER MENTORS ABROAD
- TEACHASSIST FOUNDATION
- TeachSAP Inc.
- TeachingEnglish.ca Inc.
- Teach My Toddler Inc.
- TEAC FIBERGLASS CONSULTING GROUP INC.
- TEACHMEWELL INC.
- Teachers Life Financial Inc.
- Teaching and Learning Canada (TLC)
Apprentissage Médiation Enseignement (AME)
- CANADA PERSIA COOP
- FORUM HUMANUM CANADA
- MEDICAL PLASTIC DEVICES M.P.D. INC.
LES APPAREILS MEDICALS DE PLASTIQUE M.P.D. INC.
- BUSINESS BITS & C.P.U.'S LTD.
- CONFECTIONERY MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
- DIAMOND EXPRESSPAK INC.
- HOMEWORK HOTLINE CANADA INC.
- FRUITS ET LEGUMES BASSES LAURENTIDES INC.
- ALAN M. MCCANN AND ASSOCIATES CONSULTING LTD.
- TEAC CANADA LTD.
- ARTOILE INC.
- IMMEUBLES FALDY INC.
- FRUITS ET LEGUMES MONTEX FRUITS AND VEGETABLES INC.
The information provided on cancompany.org is all collected from official company registers and other public data sources.
All the data are provided as a guideline and have been prepared only for information purposes only.
We try to keep this information correct and up-to-date, but it is not the primary source, and the company registry should always be referred to for definitive information. Therefore we cannot make any promises as to the quality of company data. You use the company data entirely at your own risk.